Office & HR Admin
Tel Aviv, Israel
Axilion is on a mission to reduce pollution and congestion caused by transportation to create a cleaner, safer, and more efficient future. Axilion utilizes custom-built AI to help cities take control of their mobility challenges. Axilion’s X Way suite of AI products (SaaS) generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood. Axilion creates a powerful Digital Twin alongside state-of-the-art AI to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut travel time by up to 40%. We are looking for a Office & HR Administration Person to join our team. You will take ownership and manage administrative and day-to-day operations, provide executive & HR support, project-based tasks, and routine maintenance of both our Haifa and TLV sites.
- Ongoing administrative operations management of the company’s offices in Tel Aviv / Haifa, including coordination of board meetings / committees, investor meetings.
- Provide A to Z support to the management with their daily tasks & complex administrative assignments that include but are not limited to scheduling, coordinating and taking care of successful execution of appointments and meetings. Board related tasks and follow-ups.
- Responsible for Board of Directors and management team communication and admin support tasks.
- Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiating action and making judgments calls on urgency of issues along with providing confidential support for individual executives and/or management team members.
- Manage office duties such as purchasing office equipment, searching, and negotiating with suppliers, managing the cleaning company, order, and kitchen supply and keep track of kitchen inventory, bills Payment, Errands, managing deliveries from and to the office, Shopping, and everything that is needed for the office to run smoothly.
- Supporting the company’s marketing activities – ongoing assistance in reviewing marketing documents and investor presentations.
- Promote social media activities.
- Coordinations of flights and business trips.
- Finance/bookkeeping assistance.
- Planning and preparing welfare activities, such as happy hours, company events, holiday celebrations, and ongoing welfare activities: finding suppliers, negotiating, and hosting fun flawless company events.
- Onboarding/Offboarding- including purchase equipment, sitting arrangements, 10Bis etc
- Assist the recruitment process management
- At least 2 years of working experience as an office manager or similar admin positions – a must.
- Fully proficient in English – a must.
- Prior experience working in a startup company/Hi-tech/technology – an advantage.
- Fast learner adapting well to an ever changing environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and adapt to frequently changing business requirements.
- Ability to work independently.
- A proactive team player with great communication skills.
- Customer-service orientation.
- Relevant academic degree.
- MSN Office proficient