UX/UI Product Designer
Haifa or Tel Aviv, Israel
Who are we? Axilion (TLV: AILN) harnesses the power of AI to help cities take control of their mobility challenges. Axilion’s cutting-edge X WAY suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood. The company utilizes powerful Digital Twin technology alongside extraordinary AI to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut travel time by up to 40%. Axilion customizes smart mobility for any city and helps to bring visions of smarter, greener, and more efficient visions to life. We’re looking for a UX/UI Product Designer who’s passionate about creating intuitive products with a proven B2B products design experience to join our team.
- Lead all aspects of the UX/UI design across Axilion products
- Create intuitive and creative UX experiences across Axilion SAAS platform
- Create detailed UX prototypes for new features covering all possible interactions
- Communicate the designs to engineering as part of on-going product development
- Engage directly with multiple stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on your designs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in interaction design, visual design, or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of proven experience working as Product Designer on complex SAAS products.
- Proven portfolio of UX and UI designs for web applications
- Proven skillset of common design and prototyping tools
- Strong problem-solving mindset.
- Strong attention to details
- Strong communication skills (Hebrew and English)
- Team player. Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, to present your own ideas and concepts, but also receive feedback and guidance.
- Presentation skills, able to explain conceptual ideas and designs.
- Map application design – An advantage