Sales Excellence and Operation Lead
Tel Aviv, Israel
Who are we? Axilion (TLV: AILN) harnesses the power of AI to help cities take control of their mobility challenges. Our cutting-edge X WAY suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood. We utilize powerful Digital Twin technology alongside extraordinary AI to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut travel time by up to 40%. Axilion customizes smart mobility for any city and helps to bring visions of smarter, greener, and more efficient visions to life. The role: We are seeking Sales Excellence & Operation Lead who will lead Sales Operation and Sales Development for our X Way Cloud Services to our target audience of transit, cities, and government. The position will be responsible for Sales Excellence & Operation, setting IP sales and lead generation process and infrastructure (including CRM), managing a team of Sales Development in global market, creating pricing models, delivering business performance, developing sales insights, and supporting sales force across the world.
SALES EXCELLENCE & OPERATIONS :
- Create, manage, maintain, and drive standardization of sales processes, CRM, and reporting
- Manage the forecast, outlook & industry insights on the business
- Identify risks, remove roadblocks, and drive utilization of partner ecosystem
- Develop products and services pricing plans
- Strategize and support the WW sales plan
- Manage account plans, quota process
- Develop compensation sales plans for the field sales force
- Drive and Monitor Pipeline Health and Accuracy
- Orchestrate rhythm of the business internally and with partners
- Manage a team of global Sales Development Reps and develop content outbound to optimize leads generation.
- Be responsible for the hiring, training, coaching, and development of the SDR team
- Manage a global SDR pipeline and sales quota targets and full-funnel activities monitoring, reporting, and optimization
- Connect with Sales and partners around the globe to help coach, model and support the field on Partners Inclusion in everything they do in the field.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset by developing and maintaining elite operational skills and business knowledge
- Drive a compliance culture across the business and work on remediation plans as required
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of related experience in: Business Management, Sales, Business Transformation, Coaching Solution Sales, Strategic Sales Planning, Business Analysis Skills (understands financials, pipeline, scorecards etc.) QUALIFICATIONS: Education: bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, MBA/Masters a plus with focus on business administration, economics, finance, organizational management, business management. COMPETENCIES: Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Project Management, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Planning, Compliance Management and remediation planning, strong Communications Skills Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Partner/Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change, background in working for a US multinational SW company – preferably Microsoft Native English Speaker – Must WORKING AT AXILION: When you join Axilion, you’ll become an integral part of Axilion’s mission to solve one of the world’s most pressing problems: traffic congestion and city mobility. As a fast-paced, growing startup, opportunities will continuously present themselves to you, and it is up to you to grab them with two hands. We believe in full meritocracy, with a competitive salary, an open work environment, and relentless determination to bring meaningful value to our customers. Job Type: Full-time It is a great day to have a new start! Send us your CV in English. Note: Sorry, only relevant applications will be considered. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.