Senior Financial Analyst
Tel Aviv - Israel
Axilion (TLV: AILN) harnesses the power of AI to help cities take control of their mobility challenges. Axilion’s cutting-edge X WAY suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood.
We utilize powerful Digital Twin technology alongside extraordinary AI to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut travel time by up to 40%.
Axilion customizes smart mobility for any city and helps to bring visions of smarter, greener, and more efficient visions to life.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Finance organization and become a major contributor to our Finance team. As a key business partner across the firm, you will drive thoughtful analysis and controllership. You will be involved in various deals and business modeling and have active participation in the development of strategy and the supporting documents. The Senior Finance Analyst employs every facet of data and communication to ensure our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision.
Candidates should have held a similar position in the past and can demonstrate they were top performers at their level.
- Lead our short- and long-term financial planning and control
- Build financial models for new business concepts, perform analytical analysis and provide the right data to drive meaningful change
- Present financial summary and business insights to the business and finance leadership
- Develop and standardize financial reporting package
- Help design and build processes and controls (such as I-SOX)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant finance experience
- Advanced Excel modeling & analytical skills
- P&L management and/or analysis experience
- Proven track record of managing deliverable from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
- Proven track record of business partnership
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Proven interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in English