Senior Software Developer
Haifa, Israel - R&D
About Us/This is Us Axilion combines Artificial Intelligence and Traffic Engineering expertise to develop a unique Urban Transportation Digital Twin. Our SaaS platform offers traffic signal optimization and carbon emission reduction for congested cities around the world. With two successful overseas pilots of key technology building blocks and a complete product pilot about to conclude, our 2022 commercial launch is just around the corner – and so this is an exciting time to join our team! Company Management & AI/Algo teams located at Matam Haifa, with additional branches in Bulgaria and the US.
About the Role/What you’ll do Axilion’s solution has multiple layers, including the collection and interpretation of data from around the city, a state of the art C++ road simulator and an optimization process that reduces congestion and emissions. You will work within the AI/Algo team to develop software solutions covering simulation feature development, machine learning pipelines and innovations in our traffic optimization solution, and contribute to algorithm productization.
- Msc/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of both C++ and Python, at least 5 year of experience in one or both of them
- Great team player
- Independent, innovative and with quick decision-making abilities
- Ability to work with complex environments and cutting edge solutions
- Experience with simulation tools – nice to have
- Experience with optimization algorithms – nice to have
- Experience with cloud computing – nice to have