Haifa - Israel
Axilion (TLV: AILN) harnesses the power of AI to help cities take control of their mobility challenges. Our cutting-edge X WAY suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood. We utilize powerful Digital Twin technology alongside extraordinary AI to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut travel time by up to 40%. Axilion customizes smart mobility for any city and helps to bring visions of smarter, greener, and more efficient visions to life. We’re looking for a System Administrator who will take full ownership of the IT aspects, and will bring knowledge and experience to a fast-growing team.
- Full responsibility for Company IT matters, including system administration, IT equipment, and users support
- Help build internal tools and automate procedures for Marketing, HR etc
- Manage all IT services including AI servers, cloud services such as G Apps, drive, and more
- At least 3 years of practical experience as a system administrator in an organization with 30 people or more
- A willingness to learn and evolve
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows, Linux, and Mac technical issues.
- Knowledge of Gmail, G Apps, Microsoft Active Directory, Office 365, and Dynamic CRM (plus)
- Familiarity with firewalls, network protocols, routing, and proxies.
- Technology enthusiastic with scripting background or experience
- Independent, responsible worker, able to plan and execute
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Academic Degree is a must