Deep Learning Algorithm Engineer
Haifa - Israel
Who are we? Axilion (TLV: AILN) harnesses the power of AI to help cities take control of their mobility challenges. Our cutting-edge X WAY suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood. We utilize powerful Digital Twin technology alongside extraordinary AI to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut travel time by up to 40%. Axilion customizes smart mobility for any city and helps to bring visions of smarter, greener, and more efficient visions to life.
Once you join us, you will:
- Develop new algorithms for solving exciting computer vision challenges
- Combine approaches from multiple disciplines: deep learning, object detection and classification, video analysis, geometry, image processing, optimization, and more
- Your work will include algorithm definition, software implementation, and understanding feedback from the field to improve performance in the real product.
- PhD / MSc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing computer vision algorithms
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience programming in C++/Java/Python
- At least 1 year of experience with deep learning for computer vision problems
- Hands-on experience with PyTorch
- Experience in delivery and maintenance of algorithms to real products