Head of Marketing
Tel Aviv, Israel - Marketing
Who are we? Axilion harnesses the power of AI to help cities take control of their mobility challenges. Our cutting-edge X WAY suite of AI Cloud Services (SaaS), available through Microsoft Azure, generates real-time traffic insights and optimized traffic plans, enhancing urban livelihood. We utilize powerful Digital Twin technology alongside extraordinary AI to reduce traffic-related emissions, eliminate peak-time traffic congestion, prioritize eco-friendly travel modes, and cut travel time by up to 40%. Axilion customizes smart mobility for any city and helps to bring visions of smarter, greener, and more efficient visions to life.
We are seeking a Head of Marketing with a broad skillset to build and manage our marketing strategy, develop marketing channels, and build brand awareness.
- Plan and coordinate the global marketing strategy together with the management team.
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels.
- Execute the advertising campaigns of our company and products/services in various media channels.
- Plan interviews and press conferences.
- Promote our products and services during events (online and offline).
- Produce marketing content for our website and social media channels.
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics.
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries.
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness.
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams.
- Proven work experience as a Head of Marketing in startups; preferable in AI or automotive / transportation domains.
- Familiarity with B2B and B2G advertising campaigns.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with marketing automation tools.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media.
- Managing PR agencies and other relevant service providers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Native English- a must!
- Good presentation skills, communication skills, public relations in the AI or automotive / transportation domains.