Lead Research Scientist
Haifa - Isreal - R&D
Axilion Smart Mobility enables cities to reduce congestion and emissions using distributed cloud based video AI solutions to map urban traffic conditions and plan the traffic signals network on a city wide scale. Harness all your smarts and enthusiasm and join our team to develop algorithms that effect hundreds of millions of people every day all around the world.
Lead AI research from design to implementation. Analyze video streams and build networks architectures to convert them into city scale planning algorithms. Keep track of research and publications to integrate cutting edge concepts into real life products.
- PhD / Msc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Deep understanding of neural networks structure
- Hands-on experience with Tensorflow
- Experience in building mathematical models
- Hands on experience in graph theory problems