Principal Algorithm Developer
Haifa - Isreal - R&D
Axilion Smart Mobility enables cities to reduce congestion and emissions using distributed cloud based video AI solutions to map urban traffic conditions and plan the traffic signals network on a city wide scale. Harness all your smarts and enthusiasm and join our team to develop algorithms that effect hundreds of millions of people every day all around the world.
Developing new algorithms to solve exciting computer vision challenges, combine approaches from multiple disciplines: Deep Learning, object detection and classification, Video analysis, geometry, image processing, optimization algorithms and more. Your work will range from early research and feasibility studies, through algorithm definition, software implementation and understanding feedback from the field to improve performance in the real product.
- PhD / Msc in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing computer vision algorithms
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience programming in C++/Java/Python
- At least 1 years of experience with deep learning for computer vision problems
- Hands-on experience with Tensorflow
- Experience in delivery and maintenance of algorithms to real products