About Us/This is Us
Axilion combines Artificial Intelligence and Traffic Engineering expertise to develop a unique Urban Transportation Digital Twin. Our SaaS platform offers traffic signal optimization and carbon emission reduction for congested cities around the world.
With two successful overseas pilots of key technology building blocks and a complete product pilot about to conclude, our 2022 commercial launch is just around the corner – and so this is an exciting time to join our team!
Company Management & AI/Algo teams located at Matam Haifa, with additional branches in Bulgaria and the US.
About the Role/What you’ll do
Axilion’s solution has multiple layers, including the collection and interpretation of data from various city traffic partners, a state-of-the-art traffic road simulator and an optimization process that reduces congestion and emissions.
You will work with R&D and Product management to shape and define our software solutions covering product, AI and infrastructure features in our traffic optimization solution and contribute to our evolving product.
- BSc / MSc / PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Knowledge of web applications, security, and open-source technologies.
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and Cloud Services (such as AWS, Azure, etc…)
- Experience in defining complex large-scale systems.
- Experience in writing software HLD, and system architecture.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills are essential
- Independent, innovative and with quick decision-making abilities
- Ability to work with complex environments and cutting-edge solutions
- Familiarity with Traffic Engineering – nice to have
- Experience with optimization algorithms, AI, ML, Deep Learning – nice to have